Moved disqus and twitter into plugins. They are not actually working plugins yet because I don't use either of them. I am hoping that if there is interest in them someone will convert them to the plugin style code, test them, and create a pull request.
Removed some stuff I forgot to delete because I moved it previously.
Added index_bottom and article_bottom plugin calls.
Added plugin calls for top of index page and top of article pages.
Updated creation line for pages.
Placeholder for README, more soon.
Updated the name in the code. Create the .config file with default configuration and source from it.
Initial commit of new code base. This is now officially a fork of bashblog.
A little bit of code cleanup. Fixed spacing because I changed my vim configuration and some of the spaces were in the old style.
Code fixes based on shellcheck recomendations.
Fix removal of punctuation in article title.
Fix setting title to heading level 2.
Try to make titles on index page into links.